Wednesday 29 June 2011

MY PASSION

hey guys! lama suda i didnt write anything in my blog kan.. sebabnya there is nothing special la last week and this week.. but now i have an idea about what i wanna share with u guys.. THIS IS ALL ABOUT MY PASSION IN BAKERY! lately i bake cakes and cupcakes alot! since then, i realized that i love doing that job.. what i like the most about my passion is i can make money with that.. before this, i've shown u guys my cake result that ordered by ms natassha.. that is my first order.. actually i didnt received much order, but my sister did. recently, my sister's cake that ordered by the istana sempena ulang tahun keputeraan yang-di pertuan agong *ampun tuanku* was superb and beautiful *hey i did help my sister okay! which means we bake it together.. HAHA* do you wanna see the pic?

this is the super amazing cake for yang di-pertuan agong.
flavour: butter orange (10 kg)
price: RM500
okay i wanna show u guys other cakes and cupcakes that made by me and my sis ;) enjoice!

okay this one my sis yg buat. ordered from my neighbor for wedding. simple  but nice ;)
flavour: butter orange cake with butter cream icing and fondant flower (1 1/2 KG)
price: RM 55-90


made by my sister order from her colleague ;)
flavour: butter orange cake with butter cream icing & peaches (500g)
price: RM25.00




made by my sister. order by mr syazwan as 'hantaran' for his engagement day. TQ ;)
flavour: butter vanilla cake covered with fondant and butter cream icing (1 1/2 kg)
price: RM55- RM 90


totally made by me during the father's day celebration. yummy ;)
flavour: red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting( 500 g)
price: RM 45 - RM65


made by my sis.. her 1st attempt ;)
flavour: carrot cake with cream cheese frosting (1 1/2kg)
price: RM65

baked and decorated by me, my sister nd sis-in-law for mother's day celebration ;)
flavour: butter vanilla cake with butter cream icing (1 1/2kg)
price: RM55


cupcakes for ajib's birthday ;)



chocolate cupcakes ;)


strawberry cupcakes ;)


choco orange cupcakes ;)

price for cupcakes: RM1.50

SO THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY GUYS!

PEACE.LOVE.RESPECT <3




























1 comment:

yunnn said...

aik..ngam2 29 June was my birthday..time ko post entry ni..=)..mcm sadap2 pla kek mu ni Tehaa..