Saturday 14 April 2012

Dedicated To The Most Wonderful Woman In My Life, My Beloved Mother! :)

Assalammualaikum mak :)

Mama,
You are the queen of my heart,
The best mother in the world,
No one can understand me as much as you do,
Whenever I'm feeling sad or super duper down,
I know you're always there for me.
No matter how hurt I am, by just looking at your face, suddenly it heals every wound in my heart.
Forgive me for every single mistakes that I've ever done to you,
Forgive me for every tears that you waste because of me.
Thank you for your doa, sacrifice and love!
Thank you for taking care of me when I'm sick.
Thank you for your motivation and advice that make me feel strong and help me to stay strong.
Thank you for everything! :')

Mak,
You mean the world to me! I love you so much and may Allah SWT bless you always :') *hugs and kisses!*


HAPPY 53rd BIRTHDAY MAMA! 
BIG LOVE FOR YOU FROM US
WE'RE ALWAYS WITH YOU MAK :')
STAY STRONG :)




PEACE, LOVE & RESPECT.

NURFATEHAH BINTI AZNI

15th APRIL 2012, 01:59am.




No comments: