Tuesday 20 March 2012

LOVE.

love is a universal feeling. love towards parents, siblings, your love ones, friends, animal and of course Allah SWT. but im going to write the love that my family give to me. without them i may not be able to face the challenges that befallen on me. 

MAMA, i just want you to know that you are the biggest blessing in my life. and your love to me is the greatest gift in my life! im so lucky to be your daughter. all the advice that you gave me before give me a lot of motivations. mama, i love you so much. since baba passed away, you try so hard to raised 9 children. our life turn upside down. sacrifices that you  have to do is PRICELESS. alhamdulillah, we,ve made through the difficulties. and not to forget that Allah SWT helps us during those time. mama, im sorry for every single mistakes since the day i born till now, for every actions that hurt your feelings, forgive me mak. thank you for your doa for every examination. without your doa i am not be able to answer the question paper well. mak, you are the queen of my heart, and you mean THE WORLD to me! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH :')


AS FOR MY BROTHERS & SISTERS, thank you for everything. no matter what happen, we must stay together as a family. no one can ever separate us except Allah. "Blood is thicker than water".

BABA, you will remain in our memory. no one can ever replaced you. we miss you so much. I LOVE YOU BABA :')

not to forget, my TWO ADORABLE NIECE. mak cik teh niss both of you. tasya and eisya, you guys has brought joy into our life. both of you lighten our world. my prayer always with you both :') MAK CIK TEH LOVE YOU! :')

Ya Allah, give us strength to undergo the challenge. bless our life, soothe our soul, forgive all our sins.

NURFATEHAH BINTI AZNI
3:39 AM, 21 MARCH 2012

No comments: